If you love...

If you love is a new feature on J’adore Happy Endings and be posted once a month. When I’m not reading books, working or doing fun stuff with friends I’m probably curled up on the couch watching a TV show. Every month I will tell you what I’m watching and which two books I recommend if you love the show as well.

I adore PrettyLittle Liars. In 2010 I joined a challenge to read this series, but as usual I failed to read even the first one. Why? I decided to watch the first episode of the first season and then it happened. I was hooked. I had to watch all of the episodes! And I did. And now I have no interest at all to read the books. Whoops. Maybe one day, but probably not. The mystery behind who A is and the plot twists are fabulous and very addictive. Every time I watch one episode, I have to watch another.

Keywords: Drama, mystery, murder, romance.

If you love Pretty Little Liars, you will love...


Poor Little Bitch Girl by Jackie Collins
First of all let me say that this is for older teenagers. All the characters in this book are in their twenties. And trust me when I say Poor Little Bitch Girl is fantastic! There is so much drama in this book, your head will explode.

Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
loved the mystery parts in this book. I was blaming everyone for her ‘accident’, and as usually I was wrong. There is a lot of suspense and the last few pages are terrifying. Terrifying!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (12 januari 2013 om 06:16)  

Awesome advice. I haven't tried any of them but they look good.

Brandi Kosiner  – (12 januari 2013 om 07:54)  

Rosebush looks interesting, and great idea for a feature.
Happy reading,
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Katja Weinert  – (12 januari 2013 om 11:57)  

Poor little bitch girl has a really clever cover!

YA Book Queen  – (13 januari 2013 om 09:41)  

Agreed about Rosebush! Perfect for PLL fans :)

Kelsey  – (13 januari 2013 om 13:58)  

I love PLL, so will definitely be checking these books out! Thanks :)

Cari  – (13 januari 2013 om 14:34)  

I love Pretty Little Liars and I always see Jackie Collins in bookstores. I'll have to make sure to pick it up next time I'm browsing the shelves.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (14 januari 2013 om 12:27)  

What a great idea! I haven't read these, but you have me curious about Rosebush.

....Petty Witter  – (15 januari 2013 om 06:06)  

Not a series I'm familiar with, I know my sister has a copy of that Jackie Collin's book though so perhaps I'll read that.

Briana  – (19 januari 2013 om 12:29)  

Love this new feature! I'm excited to see some other recommendations :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP