Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever

The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.

1. Bella from Twilight.
Seriously! Do I need to explain myself? Probably not.

2. Almost all the secondary characters of Nette by Barbara Rayne.
These characters were absolutely frustrating. They couldn’t accept Nette and her uniqueness.

3. Henry from The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter.
Hades? So not Hades. Henry, oh Henry. You supposed to be Hades! The God of the Underworld, not a irritating, frustrating little boy who couldn’t share feelings. You were almost as frustrating as Edwards (Twilight) facial expressions.

4. Leena from
Frost by Marianna Baer.
Girl needs to grow up and stop hiding in closets. Go in therapy. I wanted one of her friends to slap her in the face and yell at her for acting so stupid.

5. Mother of Tita from Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel.
She’s harsh! Tita can’t marry the love of her live, just because tradition says that she has to put her mother first. Tita must do everything in the house. Everything and her mother never tells her how much she loves her. So frustrating.


I can’t think of other characters..I really can’t. Probably a good thing, right?

Lori  – (29 januari 2013 02:54)  

I have Bella on my list too! :)

My Top Ten

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (29 januari 2013 06:04)  

Oh yes! Tita's mother. The evil b*tch. I hated her. She was so awful.

Jessica (Peace Love Books)  – (29 januari 2013 06:45)  

Haha, Bella is on mine too! Great list :)

Here's my Top Ten!

Lily Child  – (29 januari 2013 09:07)  

I almost added Bella to my list too! :P

Lisa  – (29 januari 2013 09:22)  

This week makes me laugh. I always feel a bit bad when a character annoys me so hearing everyone else rant about the same characters makes me so happy.

Nina  – (29 januari 2013 10:49)  

@Lori: Probably a lot of list with her name on it. LOL. ;)

@Juju: lol! Yes, she was terrible! I hated her too.

Mel@Thedailyprophecy  – (29 januari 2013 11:02)  

I think everyone has Bella on their list, haha. And that surprises me, because so many people love Twilight.. I can't stand the story because of her.

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (29 januari 2013 11:38)  

I so agree with you on Henry! Oh he is frustrating. :D One I'm always wanting to shake. ;D

Lectus Read  – (29 januari 2013 12:45)  

Yes, totally agree with #1 and #5!

I haven't read the other ones :-(

Christina / Book Addict  – (29 januari 2013 15:54)  

If I had created this list Bella would be my number one choice as well. She drove me nuts!

A Canadian Girl  – (29 januari 2013 17:21)  

I've only read Twilight and The Goddess Test and will definitely agree that Bella and Henry are very frustrating characters!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (30 januari 2013 18:04)  

Hahaha, I've heard many people who were frustrated with Bella. lol. Great list. :D

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP