Yep, I know! It's Wednesday, but one day late isn't that bad. Right? *looking shamefully away*
The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.
2. In space. Thinking about Amy & Elder in a spaceship. In space. Loved it. More, please.
3. The jungle. Something like the show Terra Nova with dinosaurs and lots of forest.
4. Middle Earth. Okay, so we have the ring trilogy and the Hobbit (and a couple more books), but damn Middle Earth is epic.
5. Havana, Cuba. I adore Cuba! The culture, the people, the history. Stories that take place in Cuba I would read.
6. Cairo, Egypt. Same as five! J
7. Paris, France. Paris is the city of love. A story with a setting like Paris is fantastic. J Me want!
8. In a Museum. There are a lot of them and getting lost in a huge museum or things coming alive (Night at the Museum is one of my favourite movies!) would be cool. Wouldn’t it?
10. In Narnia! Or at Hogwarts. The magical feeling of these places makes me want to read more stories with these settings.