Bye, bye January 2013

This month was super busy, but a lot of fun. I saw the Hobbit & Les Miserables on the big screen. Loved both movies, but Richard Armitage as a dwarf made my month! Drinking warm chocolate with lots of whipped cream on top made me happy & birthdays were a lot of fun to go to. Especially the eating pie part! 

Books Read this month: 

1. A Midsummer’s Nightmare by Kody Keplinger 5/5
2.
Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter 4/5
3. The Girl Behind The Glass
 by Jane Kelley 3/5

& reviewed, but didn’t read this month:
4.
The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood 4/5

My thoughts for this month:
Wow! Only three books! There were a lot of birthdays this month and almost every weekend I had a birthday party to attend. So, therefore January was not a great reading month for me. Anyways, my favourite book of the month is: A midsummer’s Nightmare. A fun, drama filled summer read. I know! I loved it and it ain’t even summer. 


My thoughts for next month:
The books that I want to read in February are: Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker,
Charmfall by Chloe Neill, 
Significance by Shelly Crane, The Eddie Dickens trilogy by Philip Ardagh (Challenge) & review The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith.
I also want to order some books that I want to read for the dystopian challenge I'm participating in. But, we'll see.





YA Book Queen  – (3 februari 2013 10:47)  

Sounds like you've got some great books to read for February! Hope you end up enjoying them all :)

Christina / Book Addict  – (3 februari 2013 11:12)  

I really wanted to see The Hobbit, but didn't get around to it. I'll have to rent it when it comes out on DVD. I can't wait to hear what you think of Unbreak my Heart and Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (4 februari 2013 04:31)  

Oh I want to see the Hobbit and Les Mis!

Hope you had fun with the parties! Hope you have fun reading this month. :)

Katja Weinert  – (4 februari 2013 07:40)  

Richard Armitage, definitely! I'll have to check out Kody Keplinger

Joanna  – (6 februari 2013 11:26)  

I missed The Hobbit but hope to see Les Mis... though usually I'm lazy and wait to rent. :-)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP