Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States

I don’t like the Dutch cover. The girl, what’s going on with her? What is she doing under water? Seriously. It doesn’t look like she’s enjoying the swim. The American cover is way better. I love the moon, the lighthouse and the girl under water. I would think she’s a mermaid or something like that. And the font they used for the title is beautiful.  I prefer the US cover.

Would you pick the Dutch or American cover?

....Petty Witter  – (13 februari 2013 om 07:33)  

I agree, the American cover is by far my favourite.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (13 februari 2013 om 08:50)  

I like the US cover but the Dutch one is brooding. I vote Dutch.

Lisa  – (13 februari 2013 om 08:54)  

I like the US cover but at the same time it's not quirky or very original. But that girl's arm is kind of disturbing on the Dutch cover and her foot looks very pointed and a little un-life-like.

Mel@Thedailyprophecy  – (13 februari 2013 om 09:07)  

This isn't even a battle. Definitely the US cover. It looks like the Dutch girl is drowning.

Christina / Book Addict  – (13 februari 2013 om 10:41)  

I agree. The US cover is awesome. I like the lighthouse and moon in the background as well. The Dutch cover looks scary!

Blodeuedd  – (13 februari 2013 om 11:39)  

Yes what is going on with the Dutch girl? Weird
US it is

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (13 februari 2013 om 12:32)  

I'm with you. The Dutch girl looks like she is drowning or something. US cover all the way. :)

YA Book Queen  – (13 februari 2013 om 13:01)  

The US cover wins for me. So colorful and eye-catching! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP