Feature & Follow

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?

I have a couple of favourite books, but lets pick the one and only book that I’ve been recommending to everyone. Carrie Pilby!

If I woke up in a luxurious, big apartment in New York I would run to the windows and see if it’s really New York. Then I would grab the purse of Carrie (I assume Carrie has one and doesn’t mind me borrowing some money. I mean I probably am her only friend.) and go shopping on fifth avenue. Then I would go see all the attractions the city has to offer. At night I would wear the most expensive dress I bought that afternoon and drive Carrie crazy to come with me and see a musical on Broadway. 


Beth  – (2 februari 2013 om 06:42)  

That sounds like fun. Following back.

Nyx  – (2 februari 2013 om 07:46)  

Would be fun going shopping in fifth avenue :)

Thanks for following - following back.

WildIrishRose33  – (2 februari 2013 om 07:48)  

That sounds like a fun thing to do. I've never been in NY City.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tara @ Shhh... Not While I'm Reading

Katie  – (2 februari 2013 om 08:37)  

Shopping in New York amazing !

Thanks for stopping by (:

Followed back

Krista Raven  – (2 februari 2013 om 12:45)  

SHOPPING that sounds wonderful thanks so much for the follow
Old Follower GFC
Krista@KristaReads

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (2 februari 2013 om 13:09)  

I want the same things but in Paris or Rome or Venice.

New York is pretty fab. I love the way you think.

Anastasia Gkaitatzi  – (2 februari 2013 om 13:14)  

I love your answer!You can read mine here:http://livinginabookworld.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-follow-10.html

New follower!Greetings from Greece! :)

Megan Wille  – (2 februari 2013 om 13:24)  

New follower GFC :) I've never read that book but it sounds great :) Happy reading!

Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP