Feature & Follow

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things".

Dear Dru Anderson,

It must be hard to lose your family the way you lost yours. And I’m truly sorry you had to go through all the heartache. But, after all the shit you’ve gone trough you are a ROCK! You are the fiercest young adult I ever read about. You fight vampires, werewolves, zombies and other nastier creatures & you don’t cry about it. You are one tough cookie! I admire you for your strength,  courage and determination.

And by the way being confused about your feelings is natural. Choosing between Christophe and Graves must be very hard. They are both so…hot & totally awesome. You’ll make the right decision. I’m sure!

Stay calm & keep fighting,
Nina 

Escapism Fanatic  – (15 februari 2013 om 08:52)  

I love the name Graves. Thanks for stopping by.
Following bk.

Lee @ Rally the Readers  – (15 februari 2013 om 08:54)  

This is on my TBR list, and it really looks like my kind of book. Dru sounds like such an awesome character!

Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

Krista Raven  – (15 februari 2013 om 09:21)  

I haven't read this book but I love the cover and love stay calm and keep fighting kind of funny how could one stay calm and keep fighting LOL Happy FF Thanks for stopping by.
Krista@KristaReads

Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews  – (15 februari 2013 om 11:36)  

I want to read this book so badly! Your letter is just peaking my interest even more. Old follower.

Happy Friday!

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (15 februari 2013 om 11:49)  

Ooh nice! I loved this series as well. And for awhile was conflicted over the guys too! Both had their strengths that I admired!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Livia @ Butterfly-o-Meter Books  – (15 februari 2013 om 15:59)  

Ha, loved your letter! Go go girl power, right? :)

Thanks for stopping by my place, I love yours and am new follower :)
Have a great weekend!

Jaclyn Canada  – (15 februari 2013 om 18:00)  

I haven't read this one, but she seems wonderful! What a great letter. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. New GFC Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

Jenny  – (15 februari 2013 om 18:50)  

No fun choosing between guys. Way to be supportive ;)

new follower. My FF:
http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-follow-13-character-letter.html

Daphne  – (15 februari 2013 om 20:02)  

I've seen this book around in Barnes and Noble, but I've never had the chance to pick it up. I'm almost 100% sure I'll love it from the badass description of Dru. xD

Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!
Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

Jelly  – (15 februari 2013 om 22:40)  

Thank you for your very sweet comment. I enjoyed your letter as well though I have never read the series. I followed you back via GFC. Have a good day! :)

The Readdicts  – (16 februari 2013 om 07:46)  

That is a great letter, Nina! I love that you admire Dru and although I haven't met her before, I look forward to doing so soon. :D

Old follower!

Thanks for stopping by my F&FF earlier.

Happy reading! :D

Sarika @ The Readdicts

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP