Feature & Follow

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

Q: We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?

Oh wow. It’s been a while since I bought a book for someone. Last year I bought my father a book about the Cuba crisis. I can’t remember the title of the book, but I know it was a huge book. And, and.. no that’s it.

I feel so sad that my answer is super short, so here's what I've done so far today: listened to the new song of the Script (one of my favourite bands!) If You Could See Me Now, rememberd that I still have to grade some tests, thought about doing that for a minute & then decided to add it to the 'to do list' for tomorrow, e-mailed my best friend, did the laundry & nothing more. Yes, a very lazy day & I love it. 

....Petty Witter  – (22 februari 2013 om 07:20)  

Great theme.

Last read when she was a girl many, many years I bought a copy of A Christmas Carol for my mother in law for Christmas

LisaILJ  – (22 februari 2013 om 10:34)  

I understand not giving giving away a lot of books. I almost never give books as gifts.

Anyway, J'adore your header. It may be one of my favorites. Did you do it yourself?

I'm a new follower.

Here is my Feature & Follow Friday Post.

Lisa @ I'll Tumble For YA

Bookworm Brandee  – (22 februari 2013 om 11:39)  

I bet you recommended some great reads though, didn't you? I think that counts as well! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful weekend.

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (22 februari 2013 om 12:04)  

Well it can be really really hard to buy books for people. Unless my family tells me what books they want, I typically don't buy for them. I can with my niece since she's 4, but it's going to get harder when she gets older.

I buy for my friend fairly easily. For now at least. She's still new to the paranormal genre so she has lots of series to read back on.

But yes, book buying for others is very hard!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Alyssa Susanna  – (22 februari 2013 om 12:16)  

Awww, you bought your dad a book! That is so nice - my dad doesn't read like I do lol.

New GFC follower :)

My FF Post!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (22 februari 2013 om 12:33)  

For the holidays I gave a thriller book and a Theresa Mederos book since the couple had two different types of genres they like. :)

Jenny N.  – (22 februari 2013 om 18:28)  

LOL I don't buy too many books for others but I do lend out my books to family and friends.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP