The Reading Habit Tag

The Reading Habit Tag was found on Youtube. Who doesn’t love Youtube, very addictive. Very. The creator of the tag can be found here: CLICK.

Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
The couch and the bed. At night I will move from the couch to the very comfort bed and read there.

Bookmark or random piece of paper? 
Both. When I’m in the train and I don’t have a bookmark with me I’ll use a piece of paper. I have a lot of bookmarks that I got from the American Bookstore. They always put a bookmark in the books that you buy. 

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
I have to stop after a chapter. When I’m on the train I try to stop after a chapter, otherwise I forget where I stopped reading and what happened.

Do you eat or drink while reading?
It depends how late it is. When I’m reading at night I usually don’t drink and eat while reading. But, if it’s really cold outside/inside I love a cup of tea while reading.

Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
No way! I prefer to read without music or TV. It’s the same with learning. I can’t learn with music on.

One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time! I can’t pay attention to two books at once. I just can’t. 

Reading at home or everywhere?
I prefer home, but I also read a lot on the train traveling from and to work.

Reading out loud or silently in your head?
In my head. But, lately I’ve been reading a couple of chapters out loud. Just for fun and to practice (speaking) English.

Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Wandering eyes are irritating. Seriously. I only skip pages when a story is very boring! Very!

Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it like new.

Do you write in your books?
Only in  my Dutch History non-fiction books. I highlight some important things that I don’t want to forget or write notes in it.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (16 februari 2013 05:44)  

I'm the same way. I like couch or sofa.

I use to hate reading with noise but now that I have a baby, I've gotten better with that. :)

Darlyn  – (16 februari 2013 05:50)  

I basically take a lot longer to finish a book. So, yes, 1 book at a time for me too ;p

Mel@Thedailyprophecy  – (16 februari 2013 14:33)  

We are quite different. I love to read several books at the same time, I always listen to music while reading and I can stop everywhere in the book without getting lost :p But I do love to read in my bed or on the couch, I keep my spines new and I sometimes use other things as bookmarks. This was fun to read! :)

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

brizmus  – (16 februari 2013 15:36)  

What a fun tag! I'm totally going to try to do this in the blog. :-) I can't believe you can't read with noise, though, that must be so sad.

Sara @ Forever 17 Books  – (17 februari 2013 08:33)  

What fun questions! I also like to finish reading at a chapter end. But I usually like some background noise from the tv as I read, though that might be why I am so slow because I let it distract me. lol Thanks for sharing!

Joanna  – (17 februari 2013 11:06)  

I can't listen to music while I read either, though sometimes I read while my husband watches TV. It has to be something I'm not interested in though, like football.

Romi  – (17 februari 2013 19:23)  

Great post- book tags are such fun! And I agree, wandering eyes are very irritating

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP