Book Haul March 2013 (2)

Book Haul is a weekly (or monthly) meme  where  bloggers share the books they bought or have received. Book Haul goes around the blogosphere under the name In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves & Showcase Sunday.



The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad
I still need to read the last book in the L.A. Candy series, but when I saw The Fame Game at the library I had to take it home with me.  I just love the cover.

Wither by Lauren DeStefano
The first book in the Chemical Garden trilogy! Another dystopian series that I really want to read reading. I hope it’s good! 


Firelight and Vanish by Sophie Jordan 
Firelight and it’s sequel Vanish are on my list for books that I want to read this year. So, when I saw Firelight and Vanish at the library, I just had to borrow them. I heard great things about it & I love that it’s about dragons. I haven’t read about dragons for a very long time now.

Samantha Stewart  – (24 maart 2013 om 06:20)  

I have Wither sitting on my bookcase but I haven't read it yet. I hope you enjoy all of your books! :)

Ula (Blog of Erised)  – (24 maart 2013 om 06:28)  

Great haul! O plan to get Conrad's books as well, read many good reviews on them. Happy reading!
Thanks for stopping by :D

bookarooju  – (24 maart 2013 om 06:36)  

Loved Wither, and have the next book to read on. Hope you enjoy your reads and have a great Sunday. :D

Julie@Bookaroo-Ju

Nina  – (24 maart 2013 om 06:43)  

@Samantha Stewart:
Thanx. I'm looking forward to it.

@Ula:
If you love a good chicklit, book with lots of drama you'll love it.

@bookarooju:
Thanx. You too!

Shane  – (24 maart 2013 om 06:49)  

I still need to read Wither, too :) Hope you enjoy your books.

old follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-32.html

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (24 maart 2013 om 08:06)  

Nice! Hope you enjoy these! I really liked Sophie Jordan's trilogy! Happy Reading!

Here's my STS

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Sugar and Snark  – (24 maart 2013 om 08:10)  

Firelight was so good! Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by my post :)

Sugar & Snark

Ellie Warren  – (24 maart 2013 om 08:17)  

I've had Wither lurking on my kindle for ages now. I just keep forgetting what's on there.

Nina  – (24 maart 2013 om 08:28)  

@Shane:
Me too! :)

@Sugar and Snark:
I can't wait to read Firelight. It looks so good.

@Jessica:
I can't wait to start the Firelight series.

@Ellie Warren:
Lol! I have the same with Netgalley. Whoops.

kit  – (24 maart 2013 om 09:27)  

I haven't read any of the Chemical Garden series - it's a while since I've picked up a good dystopian, so I'm looking forward to hearing what this is like! Happy reading :)

Kate @ Kates Book Life  – (24 maart 2013 om 09:58)  

I have had Wither on my shelf for awhile now and still I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Hope you enjoy your new books :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (24 maart 2013 om 12:09)  

Oh I hope you enjoy! I still need to finish the Chemical Gardens and Firelight series. So behind!!

Christina / Book Addict  – (24 maart 2013 om 12:29)  

I really like Wither, although I haven't read the other books in the series yet. I also really enjoyed the Firelight series...I hope you enjoy your books!

Laura @ Laura's Adventures in Bookland  – (24 maart 2013 om 16:18)  

I loved Wither & the second one Fever. Hope you love it too!

Here's my Showcase Sunday

Christianna Marks  – (24 maart 2013 om 19:07)  

I have Wither sitting on my shelf waiting to be read! You got some good ones from the library this week! That's awesome!

Lee @ Rally the Readers  – (24 maart 2013 om 19:20)  

Firelight has been my on my TBR list for a while. I haven't read any dragon books, and it looks really interesting. I hope you enjoy all of the books you got!

Jenny N.  – (24 maart 2013 om 20:26)  

Wither is so good, you will love it. Also its nice to see hardcover books from other countries and how its different from the North American versions.

lalaendut  – (24 maart 2013 om 22:00)  

I hope u will enjoy ur readings

Lisa (Lost in Literature)  – (25 maart 2013 om 12:32)  

I really need to get started on the LA Candy series. I have a feeling I will REALLY enjoy it! :) I hope you enjoy your goodies this week!

....Petty Witter  – (26 maart 2013 om 07:50)  

Great selection, I really love the cover of the book top right.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP