Book Haul March 2013


Book Haul is a weekly (or monthly) meme  where  bloggers share the books they bought or have received. Book Haul goes around the blogosphere under the name In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves & Showcase Sunday.



 Divergent by Veronice Roth
In December I decided to participate in a Dystopia challenge. I haven’t read a lot of dystopian books and I want to change that. So when I saw Divergent in the bookstore I bought it. I’m looking forward to reading it.

The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
Another dystopian read. The Hunt was very cheap, so I bought it. I’ve heard great things about this book!

Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst
All of the books written by this author are on my wishlist and when I saw Drink, Slay, Love at the bookstore I decided to get a copy. I like the cover and it looks like a fun read. And there’s a unicorn in it. How awesome!

Reckoning by Lili St.Crow
The last book in one of my favourite series! I can’t wait to start to read this book, but I’m also sad it’s the last book in the Strange Angels series.

Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
I haven’t read any books written by James Patterson & also not a very lot of mystery books. Stepping out of my comfort zone with this one. I do adore the cover. 

Samantha Stewart  – (10 maart 2013 om 04:38)  

Divergent is amazing! It's one of the best dystopian novels I've read! I've heard a lot of great things about The Hunt too! Hope you enjoy all of your books! Have a great weekend :)

Ula (Blog of Erised)  – (10 maart 2013 om 04:43)  

Great haul! Divergent (and Insurgent) are amazing! Other books I don't know but I'll check them out!

Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :D

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 04:54)  

@Samantha Stewart: Thank you! I hope I will enjoy both books as well.

@Ula: Thanx! I can't wait to read Divergent. Fingers crossed I will love the book.

bookarooju  – (10 maart 2013 om 05:08)  

<3 Divergent though I've yet to grab my own copy. And I bought The Hunt a couple weeks back, though I'd read it before. I enjoyed the concept--found it really original.
Have a great Sunday and enjoy your books. :D

Julie@Bookoaroo-Ju

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 05:10)  

@bookarooju: Yay! for the book being original. I can't wait to read it. I love the cover & the concept.

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (10 maart 2013 om 05:15)  

Oh nice! I enjoyed Divergent despite the lack of paranormal in it! And Lili St. Crow's series was good fun too! Happy Reading!

Here's my STS

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 05:20)  

@Jessica@Great read:
I'm a big fan of the Strange Angels series & I'm super excited to read the last book.

Christina / Book Addict  – (10 maart 2013 om 06:00)  

Fantastic books- I especially liked Divergent--definitely a good read. Enjoy all of your books!

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 06:02)  

@Christina/Book Addict:
I can't wait to read Divergent. Everyone seems to love it. :)

Kathy Martin  – (10 maart 2013 om 06:05)  

You made some good choices. I liked Divergent, The Hunt, and Drink, Slay, Love. I haven't read the other two yet. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 06:22)  

@Kathy Martin:
Thanx! I will come visit your blog and see what you got this week.

Lee @ Rally the Readers  – (10 maart 2013 om 06:24)  

Nice haul! I still have to read Divergent, too; it's been on my shelf for ages. I like the sound of Drink, Slay, Love- have to add that one to my TBR list. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 06:34)  

@Lee@Rally the Readers:
I thought I give Drink, Slay, Love a chance. I adore the cover & the concept sounds pretty cool. Thanx.

Jennifer Bielman  – (10 maart 2013 om 06:45)  

Divergent is like the best Dystopian. You are going to love it.

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 06:47)  

@Jennifer Bielman:
Woohoo! I'm super excited. :)

The Bumble Girl  – (10 maart 2013 om 07:05)  

What a nice stack! Am I the only one left that hasn't bought or read Divergent yet? lol
Drink, Slay, Love looks good!
Enjoy your new reads :)

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 07:09)  

@The Bumble Girl:
Thanx. I haven't read the book, yet. lol. I still haven't read the Hunger Games trilogy!! :(

readinginthesunshine  – (10 maart 2013 om 07:34)  

I've heard amazing things about Divergent! Hope you enjoy it :) Love your haul :)

Megan xxxxxxxxxxxx

Zoe Crook  – (10 maart 2013 om 08:07)  

DIVERGENT! Read it now! It is such an epic book, it is one of my favourites. Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 08:14)  

@readinginthesunshine:
Thanx. I hope I'll enjoy it too.

@Zoe Crook:
Oh wow! Okay! :)

ohdamnbooks  – (10 maart 2013 om 08:45)  

I love that cover of Divergent! :D
It is a great book too! (:
I've also heard some weird things about The Hunt including with something to do with armpits?
Thanks for stopping by my ST! (:

Lauren  – (10 maart 2013 om 08:49)  

I cannot wait to see what you think of Divergent! I absolutely loved it so I hope you do too! I picked up Confessions of a Murder Suspect a while ago... and forgot about it until I seen it in your post. I think I'll move that up higher on my TBR! I hope you enjoy all your books, and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

Kacii  – (10 maart 2013 om 08:51)  

Divergent rocks, you're gonna love it ;)

Sugar and Snark  – (10 maart 2013 om 08:57)  

I also have that Divergent cover. Love it! Thanks for stopping by my post :)

Sugar & Snark

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 09:03)  

@ohdamnbooks: Armpits? Really? No idea. I still need to read it.

@Lauren: I'm actually reading Confessions of a Murder Supsect at the moment and it's quite good! Different, but good. :)

@Sugar&Snark:
They didn't had a hardcover copy, but I do like this one as well.

@Lectus Read: Yay!

Tipsy Misty  – (10 maart 2013 om 09:07)  

I freakin love divergent, it's SO good! Also have the hunt and drink, slay, love on my tbr :)

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 09:08)  

@Tipsy Misty:
Woohoo! Another reader/blogger who has loved the book. :)

Laura @Bookish Treasures  – (10 maart 2013 om 09:17)  

Divergent is amazing! The Hunt is also very good, very very wierd but good :)

Laura @ Bookish Treasures

Nina  – (10 maart 2013 om 09:18)  

@Laura@Bookish Treasures:
Weird? Oh! But it's good, so in weird way good. :) lol. Can't wait.

Octavia H  – (10 maart 2013 om 09:32)  

I haven't read Divergent (yet but I have heard amazing things about it! I really want to start up on th Strange Angels sereis though, it seems like the kin of series that I would love! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog this week!

-Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat.

Henrietta @ Leisure Reads  – (10 maart 2013 om 10:05)  

I like Divergent - hope you'll enjoy reading it too :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Have a great week!

Go Flash Go - Read, Rinse, Repeat  – (10 maart 2013 om 10:18)  

Thank you for visiting my blog! I love pretty much all dystopian. Divergent is a good series, and I'm looking forward to reading The Hunt, too. Happy reading!

Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat
Here's STS

Dani Chapman  – (10 maart 2013 om 10:35)  

Awesome haul this week! Happy Reading!!

Kristin  – (10 maart 2013 om 10:51)  

Love Divergent, definitely a great dystopian book, I also loved Lilli St. Crows strange angels series. Great books!

Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

YA Book Queen  – (10 maart 2013 om 11:02)  

Divergent is incredible, I hope you love it! Drink, Slay, Love is a fun read too.

Enjoy! :)

Susanne  – (10 maart 2013 om 11:08)  

I loved Divergent. I've heard that The Hunt is amazing. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy  – (10 maart 2013 om 11:36)  

I have the same edition from Divergent, so pretty! I really like the story :)

Happy reading.
Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Lizzy  – (10 maart 2013 om 12:05)  

I love that cover of Divergent! Looks like you got some great books. Happy reading :)

kristy1504  – (10 maart 2013 om 12:13)  

I hope you enjoy Divergent! It's amazing! I found it a little bit hard to get into at first, but after about 35 pages, I was hooked. Enjoy!

Heather Topham Wood  – (10 maart 2013 om 13:05)  

Thanks for stopping by my STS! I really liked Divergent! I actually just picked up the sequel from the library this week. Enjoy your reads!

thewanderingbookworm  – (10 maart 2013 om 13:29)  

Thanks for stopping by my haul post.

Divergent is fantastic and I'm looking forward to reading Confessions of a Murder Suspect.

Enjoy your reads. :)

thecheapreader  – (10 maart 2013 om 13:58)  

Diverget is a very action packed read! Hope you like it.

I got The Hunt recently as well. I've heard good things about it as well.

Have a read week. :)

Little Miss Becky  – (10 maart 2013 om 14:08)  

I still haven't read Divergent..shame, shame. :) I've heard really great things about the Strange Angels series and Confessions of a Murder Suspect. Enjoy!

Alyssa Susanna  – (10 maart 2013 om 14:21)  

The foreign cover for Divergent is interesting! I still like the U.S. cover better though :P

I didn't really like The Hunt; in fact, I didn't even finish the book. I hope you enjoy it more than I did!

Here is my STS post!

kit  – (10 maart 2013 om 14:38)  

Divergent is one of those I keep hearing is great, but I've never picked up. Hope you enjoy it, as well as all your other books! That James Patterson one looks really interesting (I've never read any of his books before).

Brandi Kosiner  – (10 maart 2013 om 14:55)  

Enjoyed Divergent and hope you do too.

Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Shanon (Escaping With Fiction)  – (10 maart 2013 om 15:44)  

Very nice haul! I've had Drink, Slay, Love on my wishlist for a while, but perhaps I need to buy it soon since it has a unicorn in it--I had no idea! I love the cover for Reckoning, very creepy! Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by earlier! =D

Aman  – (10 maart 2013 om 16:34)  

Drink Slay Love looks great, I think I'm gonna add it to my tbr. And divergent is a really good dystopian. I hope you enjoy it.

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf  – (10 maart 2013 om 16:44)  

I really enjoyed The Hunt and plan to pick up Divergent soon! Happy Reading and Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Kelsey  – (10 maart 2013 om 16:48)  

I loved Divergent and hope you do, too! Enjoy :)

Lauren @ Love is not a triangle  – (10 maart 2013 om 18:09)  

I've heard good things about Drink, Slay, Love. And I really enjoyed Divergent. I hope you do too! Happy Reading. Thanks for stopping by.

Jenny N.  – (10 maart 2013 om 18:34)  

The Hunt is really good but I still haven't read Divergent. Happy reading!

Christianna Marks  – (10 maart 2013 om 18:52)  

All of these look so good! You're going to have so much fun reading them!

My STS

quinnsbooknook  – (10 maart 2013 om 18:57)  

I'm not a James Patterson fan, but I am curious about this one. I might check it out sometime. Hope you enjoy all your books. Happy reading :)

Ashley  – (10 maart 2013 om 20:36)  

I really want to read The Hunt! I have heard great things!

Thanks for stopping by my STS!

Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

Catherine Healey  – (10 maart 2013 om 21:10)  

Enjoy your new books, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Helène Ouwehand  – (11 maart 2013 om 11:08)  

Nice haul! Divergent is very good! Enjoy your new books!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea  – (11 maart 2013 om 11:08)  

Divergent is amazing, I loved that book! :) I'm participating in the dystopia challenge too and one of the books I want to read is Insurgent but I still need to find the time to actually sit down and pick it up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy all your new books!

Nina  – (12 maart 2013 om 06:17)  

@All:
Thank you for stopping by! :)

Jennifer Nix  – (12 maart 2013 om 06:57)  

Love Divergent and Four. Happy reading!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP