Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.

The US cover stands more out for me. Probably because of the position of the title and the font of it. I love the font they used for SMOKE & BONE. The Dutch cover is also nice. It looks more 'realistic'. The girl on the US cover looks photoshopped. Not sure why the neck of the girl is gone. Anyway, I like the feathers around the eyes of the Dutch girl. It looks really beautiful. I still prefer the UK cover of this book, but if I had to choose between these two I would pick the Dutch cover. Even though it doesn't really stand out for me, I like it a touch more than the US cover.

Would you pick the Dutch or American cover?

Keely Anne  – (20 maart 2013 om 03:21)  

Hmm, I'll have to go with the U.S. version.. The eyes and the "no neck" in the Dutch version kinda throws me off.. The black and white with the bright splash of blue in the U.S. cover just to draws the eye... Either way, the contents are amazing!

Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

Lectus Read  – (20 maart 2013 om 04:46)  

So hard to pick one, they are both beautiful. Okay, I pick US.

Christina / Book Addict  – (20 maart 2013 om 06:09)  

This is a tough choice, but I am going to go with the Dutch one. I really like the colors. I still need to read this book--I've head such good things!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com  – (20 maart 2013 om 07:10)  

Dutch! It's fabulous. The other has always been a turn off for me.

Andrea  – (20 maart 2013 om 09:34)  

U.S. only because the eyes of the Dutch creep me out a bit! But maybe that is the point.

Blodeuedd  – (20 maart 2013 om 09:48)  

US. the Dutch is just a freaky floating head

Jenny N.  – (20 maart 2013 om 12:57)  

I like the Dutch one more too...love that the feathers stand out more.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (20 maart 2013 om 13:19)  

I like the composition of the US cover, but I like the mask of the Dutch cover. Can't we combine them? :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (20 maart 2013 om 16:54)  

I think the mask sticks out more on the US cover, but they eyes are catching on the Dutch cover. Wow. Thank you!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP