Feature & Follow

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."


Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?

My guilty pleasure are two series, well actually it’s going to be three.

The Private series by Kate Brian
After reading the first book in this series, I was hooked. Addicted! The books are quick, easy and full of drama. The characters are fantastic. The rich kids that think they can do and say everything they want. They don’t care about the consequences. All they want is power and more money. You also have some *grounded* characters. The girl that wants to belong to the in-crowd, but isn’t sure if she’s willing to do everything and anything to become one of them. Just thinking about the series, I want to read more of it.

The L.A. Candy Series by Lauren Conrad
After reading L.A. Candy I knew the series became one of my guilty pleasures. I still need to read the last book, but it’s really good. If you love the MTV show the Hills, you’ll enjoy The L.A. Candy series.

The Fame Game series by Lauren Conrad
I just borrowed The Fame Game at the library and I haven’t read it yet. But, I’m sure The Fame Game series will become one of my guilty pleasure reads.



BTW: You can also now follow me via Bloglovin!

Holly Harris  – (22 maart 2013 om 06:38)  

Thanks for commenting and following! I must admit I didn't even know Lauren Conrad was an author!! But I do love her clothing line!

Followed back via GFC.
Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

Nina  – (22 maart 2013 om 06:42)  

@Holly Harris:
You're welcome! She has written 5 books already, no..wait more, also her beauty book and fashion book. Anyways, I love her clothing line as well. :)

Cora Mae  – (22 maart 2013 om 07:15)  

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! :)

New follower via GFC :))

Bieke Paesen  – (22 maart 2013 om 07:29)  

Thanks for following and stopping by! =) New follower via GFC!

Lectus Read  – (22 maart 2013 om 07:29)  

Did she actually write the books? Or is she just lending her image and using a ghost writer?

I hate romance, witches and ghosts!

Nina  – (22 maart 2013 om 08:00)  

@Cora Mae:
:) Thanx for following me.

@Bieke Paesen:
You're welcome. :)It's always fun to meet new bloggers.

@Lectus Read:
The L.A. Candy series is really like the show she was in, The Hills. You can totally tell that she uses her knowledge of reality TV shows and Hollywood in the books. She did probably have someone to help her write the books, but not sure about it. :)

Hate witches? Really? :)

....Petty Witter  – (22 maart 2013 om 09:44)  

Thanks for sharing your guilty reads, its always interesting to read of these.

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (22 maart 2013 om 11:50)  

Nice! Haven't read any of those! I tned to stick to jsut paranormal reads, or reads with paranormal elements. And fairy tale type books plus Greek Mythology ones too!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (22 maart 2013 om 12:53)  

I still need to check out that Lauren Conrad series. Very curious. My guilty reads are PNR. :)

LisaILJ  – (22 maart 2013 om 13:29)  

I guess they're my guilty pleasures too! I haven't read the Fame Game books yet, but I've read the other two series. Thanks for visiting my FFF.

Johanna  – (23 maart 2013 om 07:13)  

I haven't read any of those series yet, but they do sound interesting.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following back via GFC.

Johanna @ Challenging Reads

booksowlsandtea  – (23 maart 2013 om 08:32)  

I haven't read any of these actually but i like the shattered candy on the cover of The Fame Game :)

Thanks for stopping by my FF :)

New GFC follower :)

Sam  – (23 maart 2013 om 08:56)  

I love a good guilty pleasure series or book. I haven't picked up any of these before, but I'll keep them in mind for later! :)

Kimberly Marie  – (23 maart 2013 om 09:28)  

Thanks for comming by! Followed back
Marie@ Many Books, Many Lives

Jenny N.  – (23 maart 2013 om 18:48)  

Have you read The Ivy series by Lauren Kunze? Its' one of my guilty pleasure reads and the last book came out earlier this year so no waiting if you do decide to read it :)

Nina  – (24 maart 2013 om 06:50)  

@Jenny N:
I heard of it. I'm going to check them out, thanx. :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP