Feature & Follow

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

Q: Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot.

Warm weather for all of us? I do hope so. It’s cold outside and snow is falling. It’s messed up, I want beautiful flowers, warm weather and happy, smiling people. 

I don’t have a favourite outdoor reading spot. I guess because the weather in the Netherlands is 90% of the time bad (aka cold) I love to read inside. If I had to choose a outdoor reading spot it will be the backyard. 

Jessica Leigh  – (15 maart 2013 om 07:00)  

Yeah, if I were always surrounded with cold weather I wouldn't read outside either! Netherlands, how cool!!

Old Follower

My FF

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

Nina  – (15 maart 2013 om 07:03)  

@Jessica Leigh: :) Thanx for visiting me!

Stephanie Verhaegen  – (15 maart 2013 om 07:06)  

The same goes for here in Belgium. Cold weather all around. So let's hope for good weather this spring and summer! :D

New GFC Follower

~Stephanie @ Bookfever

Nina  – (15 maart 2013 om 08:44)  

@Stephanie Verhaegen:
Fingers crossed! :)

Lee @ Rally the Readers  – (15 maart 2013 om 08:58)  

The climate where I live stays fairly warm all year, so I actually miss the cold sometimes. What I really miss is the change of the seasons and watching the leaves on the trees change color in the fall.

Diantha Jones  – (15 maart 2013 om 09:42)  

I'm in Georgia (US) and the weather is beyond LOVELY. Sorry Nina and Steph!

Gwynneth White  – (15 maart 2013 om 11:21)  

I can't wait for winter. I'm in Cape Town South Africa and we've had a long, dry summer. New follower.
You can find me at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
cheers
Gwynneth

Seirra Poirier  – (15 maart 2013 om 11:42)  

Right now it's also cold in parts of the U.S. which is where I'm located, thankfully though we're at the end of winter! But I love taking my book to my backyard and reading somewhere quietly :) More often than not I love to curl up on a couch with a book so I don't think I'd mind the cold all that much! Great FF!!

New GFC Follower :)

My FF HERE.

-Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (15 maart 2013 om 11:56)  

I don't read outside either. We get a few nice days in spring where I live, but only a few. And then summer hits early and it's always hot hot hot! And there's nasty humidity and just plain mugginess. And there's never a cool breeze to help counter it. So yeah, I read indoors too! :)

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Keerin  – (15 maart 2013 om 12:03)  

Hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm a new follower via GFC.

Outside on the balcony at school is really my only outdoor reading spot, so I'm mostly an indoor reader like you. :)

Alyssa Susanna  – (15 maart 2013 om 12:50)  

I don't know if this sounds stupid, but I had no idea the Netherlands was a relatively cold country! It is pretty north of where I would be if we matched the U.S. and Europe next to each other.

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm an old follower :D

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Alise (Readers In Wonderland)  – (15 maart 2013 om 13:07)  

It's way too hot where I live to read outside so I have the opposite problem!

New GFC follower.

Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
My FF

The Reading Kitten  – (15 maart 2013 om 13:25)  

Hey!

Haha, great answer. I'm from the Netherlands too! :)

New follower!

My blog: http://www.thereadingkitten.blogspot.nl

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (15 maart 2013 om 13:46)  

I actually don't like reading outdoors. I like watching nature. Plus, it's often too bright outside to read. :)

Happy Friday!

Aman  – (15 maart 2013 om 14:40)  

I love cold weather, I bet I'll love to stay in Netherlands.
Thanks for stopping by My FF
Old Follower.

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review  – (15 maart 2013 om 16:12)  

I understand you not wanting to be outside, especially in the Netherlands. Thanks for sharing and visiting my FF. Old GFC Follower, =]

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP