Dutch Cover Alert

This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States

Another book I'm looking forward to reading. I really can't wait to go to the library and borrow it. Anyway, the Dutch cover is nice. I probably wouldn't pick the book up with the Dutch cover if I saw it at a bookstore. It just doesn't do anything for me. I do like the girls grean eyes. The American cover is really beautiful. I love the girl in the water and the trees in the background. I also love the font they used for the American cover. It's much better than the Dutch cover. 

Would you pick the Dutch or American cover?

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (3 april 2013 om 14:18)  

I would have to agree... the US cover. I do think there is more mystery there.

Mel@Thedailyprophecy  – (3 april 2013 om 14:26)  

American, because the Dutch one looks so standard.

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Jenny N.  – (4 april 2013 om 16:14)  

American one! I find the Dutch cover boring but with the American cover I wonder what's going on with the girl and whether or not she is in some trouble.

Nina  – (5 april 2013 om 04:31)  

@Diantha, Juju & Lectus Read:
Woohoo! :)

@Melissa:
Mystery! I agree the American cover has that!

@Mel:
Totally!

@Jenny N:
It's nice, but I agree a bit boring.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (10 april 2013 om 17:17)  

Wow! That's one huge difference. I don't know which one I like better. But I'm not sure what the story is about too. I'm one all for the covers matching what's on the pages.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP