>> dinsdag 2 april 2013 – Tuesday Meme
The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.
I answered the question "Which book character would you like to go on a date with?" almost a year ago. My answer hasn't changed a lot, but I did add some more cute guys to the list.
- Ace from Prophecy of the Most Beautiful by Diantha Jones - I can't get enough of Ace. He's cute, smart, can kick-ass, super sweet, just so cool!
- Ben from Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore - Cute, snarky, responsible, cowboy.
- Jase from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Protective, hard-worker, swoon-worthy, not judgemental & super sweet.
- Sonny from Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston - Can kick-ass, charming, HOT.
- Luc from Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers - I only have read the first book, but damn Luc was hot in there. He is protective, cocky and just bad.
- Baranabas from Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison - From heaven! Nuff said!
- Keane from Glimmerglass by Jenna Black - Seriously, there wasn’t a lot of Keane in Glimmerglass, but still I would go out with this Bad Boy. I have to know more about him and why he’s so dark and secretive. Also he can kick ass, so that’s always a bonus point if a guy can protect me.
- Nick from Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon - What a fantastic character! Sarcastic, girl crazy, polite to only woman and never lets his guard down. He has an great loving relationship with his mother, ah, and he’s so cute.
- Carlisle Cullen from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - Yes, he´s the older dude from Twilight. Lol. But, damn he´s way hotter than Edward.
- Raul from Nette by Barbara Rayne - Super sweet, says the right things and is protective.