Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list.


I answered the question "Which book character would you like to go on a date with?" almost a year ago. My answer hasn't  changed a lot, but I did add some more cute guys to the list.
  1. Ace from Prophecy of the Most Beautiful by Diantha Jones  I can't get enough of Ace. He's cute, smart, can kick-ass, super sweet, just so cool! 
  2. Ben from  Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore - Cute, snarky, responsible, cowboy.
  3. Jase from My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick - Protective, hard-worker, swoon-worthy, not judgemental & super sweet.
  4. Sonny from Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston - Can kick-ass, charming, HOT. 
  5. Luc from Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers - I only have read the first book, but damn Luc was hot in there. He is protective, cocky and just bad. 
  6. Baranabas from Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison - From heaven! Nuff said!
  7. Keane from Glimmerglass by Jenna Black - Seriously, there wasn’t a lot of Keane in Glimmerglass, but still I would go out with this Bad Boy. I have to know more about him and why he’s so dark and secretive. Also he can kick ass, so that’s always a bonus point if a guy can protect me. 
  8. Nick from Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon - What a fantastic character! Sarcastic, girl crazy, polite to only woman and never lets his guard down. He has an great loving relationship with his mother, ah, and he’s so cute.
  9. Carlisle Cullen from Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - Yes, he´s the older dude from Twilight. Lol. But, damn he´s way hotter than Edward. 
  10. Raul from Nette by Barbara Rayne - Super sweet, says the right things and is protective. 



bookshelffantasies.com  – (2 april 2013 om 09:17)  

Hmm, the only one I know on your list is Carlisle Cullen! Older dude? Isn't he supposed to look about 23 or so? LOL.

elena  – (2 april 2013 om 09:22)  

I'm not really familiar with anyone on your list besides Jase but I love him!

Nina  – (2 april 2013 om 09:22)  

@bookshelffantasies.com:
Well, he is the dad & my best friend always teases me with it. lol. ;)

Tanja - Tanychy  – (2 april 2013 om 09:24)  

it's a shame that I haven't met many of these boys. Carlisle Cullen and Jase are only that I know! I like them a lot :) I must meet other boys :) Great list.

Emily  – (2 april 2013 om 09:28)  

Carlisle is a great choice! Who wouldn't love a hott doctor vampire!?!? I was so disappointed when the Twilight movies came out because in my mind Edward was so much hotter than I thought he was in the movies, haha.

The Reading Vixens  – (2 april 2013 om 09:32)  

I haven't read any of these books :( Makes me sad. I love your list though and the reasoning behind your picks :)
New follower!!<3!
Beth | The Reading Vixens
Vixen's Top Ten!

Brittany S.  – (2 april 2013 om 09:36)  

Gosh, everyone has Jase from My Life Next Door!! I guess I REALLY need to get to this one soon, huh? :)
Thanks for stopping by my TTT too!

Nina  – (2 april 2013 om 09:38)  

@Tanya:
Lol!

@Emily:
Ah! No idea why they fight about Edward and Jacob, right? The doctor is way hotter.

@The Reading Vixens:
Thanx for following me & commenting. :)

Jacque Smith  – (2 april 2013 om 09:51)  

Wow!! Carlisle over Edward. I haven't read any of the other books, but if these guys made your top 10...I guess I have some reading to do.

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

Nina  – (2 april 2013 om 09:54)  

@Jacque Smith:
Yes, def. Carlisle over Edward! :)
You're welcome! Always fun to visit new (to me) blogs. :)

Diantha Jones  – (2 april 2013 om 10:46)  

Ace is #1?!?!? Whaaaaa???? *speechless*

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (2 april 2013 om 12:50)  

Oh there are so many I would crush on as a fictional character, but then I'd also have some awesomesauce power of my own. :D

I just don't think I could keep it to 10. :D

Christianna Marks  – (2 april 2013 om 14:47)  

I've only read Twilight out of all of these books. Lol! But I also picked a guy who isn't Edward in my top ten! I picked Jasper! He's one of my favorites!

My TTT

Merin  – (2 april 2013 om 22:12)  

It's been so long since I've read Glimmerglass that I can't even remember who Keane was! I'd like to finish the series, but am definitely going to have to re-read first.

Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

~Merin @ Read and Reviewed~

A Canadian Girl  – (7 april 2013 om 10:19)  

I love Sonny too. And, Carlisle is hotter than Edward :)

Bookworm1858  – (7 april 2013 om 20:29)  

Love seeing Sonny on your list-he's a cool guy who hasn't gotten nearly enough love!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP