Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Release date: October, 2010
Pages: 260
Source: Won @ Marjolein book blog. Thank you Marjolein!!

My Feelings:




Description:
“I’ve left some clues for you.
If you want them, turn the page.
If you don’t, put the book back on the shelf, please.”

So begins the latest whirlwind romance from the bestselling authors ofNick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist. Lily has left a red notebook full of challenges on a favorite bookstore shelf, waiting for just the right guy to come along and accept its dares. But is Dash that right guy? Or are Dash and Lily only destined to trade dares, dreams, and desires in the notebook they pass back and forth at locations across New York? Could their in-person selves possibly connect as well as their notebook versions? Or will they be a comic mismatch of disastrous proportions?

My Review:
It took me a giveaway to win to finally read Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares & damn I’m glad I won it. Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares was fun to read.

I liked the main characters. Lily could have been a friend of mine when I was a teenager and Dash, swoon, is Dash. He’s sweet, funny, loves books (hello! Awesome!) & has some pretty hilarious comments.

The plot was super fun, very entertaining. I read Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares in one sitting & it was a clear movie in my mind. The dares are perfect. They do things, especially Lily, that they never thought they would do. Brave & adventurous! And it all take place in New York. New York! Setting was just awesome.

I highly recommend.

Lee @ Rally the Readers  – (12 mei 2013 om 05:28)  

I loved this book, too, especially the setting; Christmas time in New York City- just perfect. Lily was so sweet, and Dash just cracked me up.

Briana  – (12 mei 2013 om 08:30)  

This sounds like a cute book :) I'll have to give it a shot!

Christianna Marks  – (12 mei 2013 om 16:53)  

This one sounds like loads of fun! I love a good book like this!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (13 mei 2013 om 12:58)  

I have heard so much about this book and have yet to pick it up. I really need to change that! :)

A Canadian Girl  – (13 mei 2013 om 20:23)  

I have this one and it just sounds like such a cute, fun read. Glad you enjoyed it, Nina.

Nina  – (17 mei 2013 om 04:19)  

@Lee:
Yay! I def. want to reread it during the Christmas break. :)

@Briana:
Please do! It's super cute and you'll love it.

@Christianna Marks:
It is! Awesome read, you'll enjoy it. The dares are fun to read! :)

@Melissa:
Yes, please change that. I know for sure you will end up loving it.

@A Canadian Girl:
It's really enjoyable!

YA Book Queen  – (19 mei 2013 om 11:43)  

Dash and Lily sound like fabulous characters! Glad that you enjoyed this one, I'll have to check it out.

Joanna  – (21 mei 2013 om 13:14)  

I loved this too. Is there a movie? I hope so!

krweinert.com  – (1 juni 2013 om 10:18)  

It was such an easy read, and I preferred it to Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Glad you enjoyed it.
Katja (YA's the Word)

Lola Reading  – (2 juni 2013 om 20:30)  

I love love love this book! I'm glad you enjoyed it too! :)

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP