Feature & Follow

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

Q:  School is out! What is your favourite Summer Reading book? 

I like to read books in different genres, but summer usually means for me lots of contemporary books. I like those kind of books. Also I love dramalicious books, well known as chick-lit. I love drama filled books. To be honest, I do read those kind of books during the whole year, but in the summer I get drama hooked. 

One of the best series to read during the summer is The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad. Filled with drama! 
(Starstruck is the second book in the series.)


BTW: You can also now follow me via Bloglovin!
 

Whitney  – (17 mei 2013 om 07:12)  

The cover of Starstruck is very eye catching, which makes me want to read it. I love your blog, following throough bloglovin'

Alison Can Read  – (17 mei 2013 om 07:59)  

Hopping through. I haven't read Lauren's books but I'd like to. I'm also curious about Hilary Duff's series.
My Hop

Christianna Marks  – (17 mei 2013 om 08:43)  

I've never read those books but I've always been curious! Have fun reading all your drama filled reads!

thediaryofabookaddict  – (17 mei 2013 om 10:56)  

I haven't read the books, but I've seen them around a lot. I have just too many books on my tbr pile haha. Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a great weekend!

Sapir V  – (17 mei 2013 om 10:59)  

I've read some mixed review about Lauren Conard's books and I wasn't about them... You made me curious!!
I hope I'll have time to pick them up in the summer vacation.
I'm a new follower via Bloglovin and GFC.

My FF

Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

Jessica@a GREAT read  – (17 mei 2013 om 12:02)  

Seeing a lot of people going the contemp way for summer!

Me, I'm paranormal reading 365 days a year! I love my paranormals in some variety. Summer though usually means new releases for me! Gotta love those!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (17 mei 2013 om 12:14)  

I'm not attracted to that dramalicious genre, but I love your reviews on them!!


Have a great weekend!

Kaykay Obi  – (17 mei 2013 om 15:02)  

I haven't heard of The Fame Game. I don't read chick-lit but I'm glad you like them.

New Follower via GFC and BlogLovin

Thanks for stopping by my FF.

Kaykay @ The Creative Forum
Happy Reading! :)

Elle (Lost in Wonderland)  – (18 mei 2013 om 02:33)  

I haven't read this series yet. But I've read the first 2 books in her L.A Candy series, which I quite enjoyed. They're kind of my guilty pleasure Haha.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Hope you have a great weekend.

New Follower via Bloglovin'

YA Book Queen  – (19 mei 2013 om 11:40)  

Books with drama are always perfect for summer :)

Nyx  – (23 mei 2013 om 19:09)  

I'm probably the opposite of you lol. I take very small doses of drama filled books. I do love the crazy funny ones though.

Thanks for stopping by and following - following back via Bloglovin' :)

Nyx @ Unraveling Words

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP