Missing in Action...

Dear readers, 

Here I am, alive and well, just not blogging a lot. These last two weeks have been hectic and crazy. Good crazy! Work has been super busy and I had a lot of stuff to do. And yes, I usually have a blogging schedule, but there were and are days that I just can’t get on the computer. And when I do have a day off, I usually am too tired to do anything productive. But, hopefully, it will al change! I promise I will blog more and try to comment more as well. I have read a couple of good books and even though I still need to write the reviews for them, they were fabulous! Just wanted you to know that I’m still here and I’m slowly catching up on reviews and other blogging stuff.

I hope you had an awesome weekend!
Stay positive!

Love, Nina. 

Lectus Read  – (12 mei 2013 om 08:40)  

Oh! I didn't blog like, for three weeks either. My blogging mojo was gone, but now is "slowly" coming back.

Nina  – (17 mei 2013 om 04:16)  

@Juju: Thank you! x Nina

@Lectus Read: I hate it when the mojo is gone! Glad to hear you got it back. ;)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (29 mei 2013 om 17:36)  

It seems the busy is going around. ;) Hope all keeps going great for you! Take care.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP