Time Flies...

OMG! I know! Time flies bye and I haven’t blogged in weeks. Yep, another message from me that I’m alive. No need to worry. I’m just super busy & unfortunately that means no time to blog. This week I’m making a schedule & I’am going to post some reviews. Anyways, I’m still here!! Miss you and I will try and make more free time to blog. 

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (17 juni 2013 om 11:11)  

Glad you're still around! Looking forward to your reviews :)

Lectus Read  – (17 juni 2013 om 11:48)  

Here I was wondering if you had been kidnapped :-)

I haven't blogged in a while either. I was on vacation and just came back.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (17 juni 2013 om 12:05)  

It's good that you are busy... as long as you are having fun! Hope that is the case! :)

....Petty Witter  – (18 juni 2013 om 06:58)  

Glad to hear you are alive and well. Life does have a habit of getting in the way.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (21 juni 2013 om 16:38)  

glad to see you're still around!! take all the time you need :))

A Canadian Girl  – (23 juni 2013 om 17:38)  

I haven't had time to blog much either, Nina :) See you when I get back from mine.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (1 juli 2013 om 16:44)  

So glad to hear you are well. And don't feel bad, I've not got around to blogs much in the last month with so much going on here. Summers are suppose to be relaxing, this one seems far from it. Take it easy and hope you enjoy your time.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP