I have moved ABROAD!

Last year I interned abroad, in Curacao to be exact, and I loved every minute of it.  I also graduated last year and I was looking for an appartment. I got a teaching job at a local high school, but something was missing. I just missed the people, the culture and the food (seriously, so good) of the Island. You know where this is going, right? In February I received the news that they got a teaching job for me on the Island. Happy dance! & then everything went super fast. To skip all the planning, moving and all the other stuff that goes along with moving abroad, I'm now two weeks in Curacao. & again loving it. I'm now in the process of finding a appartment, searching for a great drivinginstructor *yes, I do not have a driving license. Whoops*, opening a bank account, finding a great hairdresser *a girl needs one!* and well a whole list of things to do. So therefore I didn't blog for a long time! Almost all of my books are in boxes on the boat to Curacao & I just came to the conclussion that I need an e-reader. I just cannot fit all those books in a small appartment. I will try, but probably will fail. LOL. 




Just some pictures of Paradise! :) 
Anyways, book reviews will be posted very soon! 

Lots of love, Nina

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (9 augustus 2013 om 14:15)  

NICE! Congrats!!

Wish I was there. ;) Have fun.

fredamans  – (9 augustus 2013 om 14:24)  

Jealous!!!

Have a wonderful time!

Lauren  – (9 augustus 2013 om 15:06)  

Congrats on the move! It seems like such a gorgeous place to live!

Briana  – (9 augustus 2013 om 15:58)  

Congrats! That's amazing. It really does look like quite the paradise.

Lisa (Lost in Literature)  – (9 augustus 2013 om 16:51)  

Congrats on your move! So exciting!! And yes, totally jealous. It looks gorgeous!! :) Oh, and I highly recommend the Kindle Paperwhite. It's amazing and I couldn't live without it. :D

Charlene C  – (9 augustus 2013 om 17:01)  

Wow it's so gorgeous there! I'm so happy for you! And I can't wait to see what books you've been reading! I hope you'll also sprinkle in some posts about living in Curacao! :)

Mel@Thedailyprophecy  – (10 augustus 2013 om 14:18)  

Oh wow, that is awesome news! I'd love to immigrate to another country, because I'm so sick of our Dutch weather. Good luck with finding your apartment!

Christina / Book Addict  – (11 augustus 2013 om 06:52)  

Wow! How incredible! I am so jealous. It looks so beautiful there. Congrats on your new job!

Nina  – (11 augustus 2013 om 09:03)  

@Melissa: Thank you! :)

@Fredamans: Ah! :P

@Lauren: Thank you! I really am loving it so far.

@Briana: It's really beautiful. I love it.

@Lisa: Thank you & yay! for Kindle Paperwhite being awesome. Yes, def. going to order it very soon.

@Charlene: Thanx & awesome idea. I probably will do some posts about living abroad.

@Mel: Me too! It's so yucky.

@Leanna: The hotel is fabulous, too bad the appartment doesn't have a swimmingpool.

@Chistina: Ah! Thank you so much. Super excited!

Lea (YA Book Queen)  – (12 augustus 2013 om 13:12)  

Congrats on the move! It looks so lovely there :)

Jenny N.  – (15 augustus 2013 om 14:39)  

Wow! The place looks amazing and I'm so happy for you!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP