Occupied with watching PLL...I know!

Aaaah, I'm still here..just not very active..again. I know, I suck! Things will change. I promise. I bought a couple of books and yes, I will read them. Reviews, other blogging posts will be posted all very soon. At the moment I'm a bit busy with life in a new place (abroad), teaching, new appartment and catching up with the Pretty Little Liars series. My review for the second book in the Lauren Conrad series (forgot the name) will be posted first and then some more reviews of books I LOVE. 

Have a great weekend!

Love, Nina



Christina / Book Addict  – (14 september 2013 om 07:08)  

I hope you are loving your new place and your new job! You need to share some new pictures of where you live. Are you near the beach? Have a great weekend!

A Canadian Girl  – (15 september 2013 om 13:16)  

I hope you're enjoying teaching, Nina. I just got put into a placement and it's been fun so far.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (16 september 2013 om 15:39)  

At least it sounds like you are doing well! YaY! :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (16 september 2013 om 17:18)  

You know, I've not watched that show. Glad you are enjoying! Relax!

(: Isa :)  – (19 september 2013 om 10:44)  

At least you have a very valid reason for being busy! Moving is time-consuming.

I am getting ready to transfer to a university and catching up on korean dramas and reading for fun that I have been very bad at actually posting my reviews. I have like four which are done just waiting on my laptop *sigh*

So very happy that you made the decision to move to the island! Such a beautiful place!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP