Challenges & how I suck at completing them

Seriously, again, I failed! *Sad face* I started so good and then finished so bad.
I only read 6 out of the 10 middle grade books I wanted to read, 5 out of the 6 dystopian books and let's not count the books that I read for my personal challenge. EPIC fail on that one. I was so close for the dystopian challenge to be succeeded, but I still need to review the sequel to Matched and read another dystopian.

So, what am I going to do? Join new challenges and succeed for once in my lifetime.
H** Yes! That's what I'm going to do. So, which challenges should I join?

Ps: Happy Hollidays! I hope you all have an awesome Christmas! I'll be blogging again in 2014. Big hooray!

Sandy  – (26 december 2013 om 19:35)  

Don't beat yourself up, at least you were able to get through most of the challenges. I remember I joined one and didn't read a SINGLE book from that challenge lol.

Happy holidays :) I hope your 2014 is healthy and happy!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (27 december 2013 om 13:48)  

I don't do them b/c I know I would fail. LOL

I hope you find one that you will conquer!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

A Canadian Girl  – (28 december 2013 om 09:30)  

Happy Holidays, Nina!

Lol, I suck at challenges too. The only one I completed this year was the DAC.

Alexia561  – (1 januari 2014 om 18:41)  

I suck at challenges too, so don't beat yourself up! The only one I'm going to do this year is the Goodreads Challenge, and I want to read 100 books. Easily doable in the past, but couldn't make it in 2013 for some reason. Am also going to work on commenting and networking with other bloggers.

Good luck! And happy new year!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP