2014: Goals for the New Year & books I've been reading

First of all; Happy New Year! & omg, have I been missing in action for months. I know! Anyway, a new year, new chances and resolutions. For 2014 I don’t have a lot of goals in mind, I just want to have fun and read lots and lots of books. Four goals I have in 2014 are:

1. Read more books. At least 25. It’s crazy! 25 is not a lot of books, but if I can read 25 books in 2014 (or more, please let it be more) I will be so happy! And yes, I will do a happy dance.

2. Blog more. YES! I need to blog more. I love blogging and I missed it, so I have to post at least once a week. Not too difficult…right?

3. Travel more. I love travelling and on the 3rd of January I went to Bonaire, a country in the Caribbean, with my sister. Loved it. We only went for one day, but it was awesome. And now I want to travel more.

4. Save money. I need to save more money for travelling and for a new camera.


And now the books I've been reading:
I read the following books: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, Article 5 by Kristen Simmons, Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, Poison Princess and Endless Knight by Kresley Cole, Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink, The Summer I became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller and Is everyone hanging out without me by Mindy Kaling.

I've been reading these books on my KINDLE. Yay! I finally bought one and I love it. Reviews will be written and posted this and next month. 


Love, Nina

Little Miss Becky  – (12 januari 2014 om 12:34)  

You have some great goals for 2014! Good luck with them! You're reading some of my favorites: Prophecy of the Sisters, Unearthly, and I loved most of the Paranormalcy books! Happy reading, Nina!

Sharrice Hewlett  – (12 januari 2014 om 17:15)  

Great goals. I know what you mean on the reading! It becomes hard when you have so much going on to find time to read and blog.

Saving money is also important. Hope the books you read this year are awesome!

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (13 januari 2014 om 13:28)  

Congrats on the kindle! We both gots some reading to do! LOL I need to read Paranormalcy too!

Oh and travel! Wish I was going too. :D

Nina  – (15 januari 2014 om 13:20)  

@all: Thank you for visiting!

@Melissa: Yay! We do, lol. Lots of reading time.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (22 januari 2014 om 17:25)  

The best to you in 2014! I would love to do all those as well. :) I didn't put any goals out this year. I seem to get distracted along the way or things change. I have in mind what I want to do, and plan to do, but we'll see what happens this year. :)

Good luck to you!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP