I've Been Watching...

A very old, but classic feature on J'adore happy endings is I've Been Watching.. & I've been watching way too many movies. So I've decided to have my own little non-book related challenge, which I'm sure I can finish December 2014. The challenge is to watch 100 movies. And to make it easier on me they dont have to be released in 2014 and documenteries can be counted as well. Yay! So I can watch movies from 1993 if I'm interested. So, I haven't made a list of the movies I want to watch, but I did already watched 10 movies.

The movies I've seen so far in 2014:

Catching Fire (2013)
About Time (2013)
Thor 2 (2013)
Katy Perry, Part of Me (2012, documentary)
Captain Phillips (2013)
The Heat (2013)
The Waiting Room (2013, documentary)
Safe Haven (2013)
After the Dark (2013)
Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)


I never thought I would really enjoy Katy Perrys documentary, but it was really great. She is a very hard working, talented and orginal artist. Worth the watch! The best movies were Captain Phillips (Wow! You have to watch this movie. It's so good!), The Heat (Super funny, hilarious) and About Time (Romantic, beautiful, message)

Braine TS  – (17 februari 2014 13:45)  

I've been watching too. I just finished House of Cards s2, didn't accomplish much as far as reading and blogging over the weekend because of it.

I want to watch this KPerry movie too mainly because I want gossip on that whole Russel Brand fiasco LOL

Diaconu Valcea Daniel  – (2 april 2014 01:04)  

VINTI TRANS va ofera servicii de: transport marfa, transport marfa bucuresti, Transport adr, transport marfa periculoasa
la cele mai avantajoase preturi. Nu ezita si viziteaza site-ul nostru www.transportmarfarutier.ro

Firma Servicii SEO si Web design, va ofera servicii de
Optimizare SEO si creare Site de prezentare s-au
Magazin online, SEO. Pentru cei interesati facem link/banner exchange.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP