Dutch Cover Alert


This idea/meme came from Jenny at Wondrous Reads.


The Netherlands – The United States

The Dutch cover is very simple. Just a girl. Simple. The only thing I like on this cover is the font they used for the title and the name of the author. The book doesn’t really stands out for me. I’m not even sure if I would pick it up if I saw it at a bookstore or library. The US cover doesn’t do anything for me either. I do think it’s a bit better than the Dutch cover. So, yeah, if I had to choose I would pick the US cover. Just because of the swirls and the peachy colour.


Would you pick the Dutch or American cover?

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (16 mei 2014 om 13:50)  

I think I'm with you on the US cover. It just says read me. :)

Christina / Book Addict  – (17 mei 2014 om 04:39)  

I like the US cover, although I don't love it…it seems rather gloomy. The Dutch cover is pretty, but not eye-catching! I love this feature…glad to have you back! It's so interesting to see all the different book covers out there!

Nina  – (17 mei 2014 om 12:07)  

@Melissa: :)

@Christina/Book Addict: Yay! Me too. I agree with you, the Dutch-cover is not eye-catching. :)

Tracy Terry  – (20 mei 2014 om 07:31)  

The US cover also gets my vote this time.

Great to back visiting you, its been a while.

Nina  – (20 mei 2014 om 11:22)  

@Tracy Terry: It has! :) Thank you for visiting. :)

Nina  – (29 mei 2014 om 06:53)  

@Juju: I do agree with freckles rock! :) LOL.

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP