Guess who's back?

Three months already that I haven't blogged or posted anything on my facebook. Shame on me for not letting you know if I was still here and planning to continue my blog. Well, I'm here now and I'm telling you (feels like that song from Jennifer Hudson. Sing it girl!) that I will be here! I love books, adore them and I can't stop reading. I also seriously can't stop watching crappy TV shows, like The Real Housewives of Atlanta (such a mess) and I can't stop travelling (I've been to Bonaire and Nicaragua). This upcoming summer is filled with awesome things, which I will tell you all about in a future blog post and of course filled with reading contemporaries. Yes, keep those books with lots of drama coming! Watch this blog, because there will be things happening! And in five minutes (okay, make that ten) my first travelpost of the year will be up and a new book review is coming after that!

Au revoir!  Nina

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog  – (13 mei 2014 om 18:32)  

Welcome back!!! can't wait to hear more of your travels!

Nina  – (14 mei 2014 om 11:23)  

@Carrie: Thank you! More posts very soon. :)

@Christina: I'm super happy to be blogging again. Thank you for stopping by. :)

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP