Reading Confessions Tag

I found this awesome tag on lauralovelockbookreviews and decided to participate.
Thanx Laura for the tag.

1. Which book, most recentley, didn't you finish?
I'm actually reading a chapter per week, the book is 'Are you there, Vodka? It's me Chelsea Handler'. But, it's not as funny as I thought it would be and I'm probably not going to finish it. 

2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
L.A. Candy series by Lauren Conrad. Actually all of the books Lauren Conrad has written.

3. Which book do you love to hate?
None, I don't love to hate books.

4. Which book would you throw in the sea?
None, I bought the books I own. That's a waste of my money. I would rather give them to someone and bring them misery for a couple of hours. LOL.

5. Which book have you read the most?
Emma by Jane Austen and probably Carrie Pilby by Caren Lissner. Carrie Pilby is my favourite contemporary of ALL TIMES. Amazing book and yes, they are making a movie out of it. Hello! Fantastic stuff.  

6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
All the books that I already have. I do not like having duplicates.

7. Which book could you not live without?
Oooh, I don't know. I can't live without my Terry Pratchett books. I love his books. They are super short and just super funny.

8. Which book made you the angriest?
All the books that have cliff-hangers. I don't understand why authors do that! I seriously can't stand cliffies.

9. Which book made you cry the most?
I really can't remember a book that made my cry the most! I'm thinking here..Nope..Nothing..

10. Which book cover do you hate the most?

I really don't hate a cover. That's just bad hating a cover. Can I just tell you which cover I love?
No ?..sorry. 

A Canadian Girl  – (24 mei 2014 om 11:19)  

I actually don't like Chelsea Handler - she isn't funny at all! - and so would probably never read any of her books.

I hate getting duplicates of books too :(

Blodeuedd  – (25 mei 2014 om 06:53)  

I sadly hate a lot of covers

Kelsey  – (26 mei 2014 om 13:12)  

I've actually been wanting to read Lauren Conrad's books- they look like fun guilty pleasures! Cliff-hangers annoy me, too!

Tracy Terry  – (28 mei 2014 om 07:47)  

Great questions and answers. Whilst I can't think of a book cover I hate I don't like books that have covers that are seemingly carbon copies of other covers.

As for books that make me cry. Without a doubt that would have to be Mitch Albom's The Five People You Meet In Heaven.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages)  – (28 mei 2014 om 17:29)  

This is a cute tag to do. :) Thank you for sharing.

I don't remember which book made me cry the most, but a few have brought tears. :)

vvb32 reads  – (29 mei 2014 om 12:30)  

Most of my answers are similar to yours. I like most books I've read.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP