Ten Books About Friendship

The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list. 

  1. Starstruck by Lauren Conrad
  2. Love you, Hate you, Miss you by Elizabeth Scott
  3. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
  4. From What I Remember by Stacey Kramer & Valerie Thomas
  5. Reality Check by Jen Calonita
  6. Cum Laude by Cecily von Ziegesar
  7. The Julian Game by Adele Griffin 
  8. Lipstick laws by Amy Holder
  9. The Private series by Kate Brian
And my favourite among them is From What I Remember! Just an awesome & funny read. I might reread this one in the summer. 

Tracy Terry  – (21 mei 2014 om 05:29)  

Not familiar with any of these I'll be sure to check them out.

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (21 mei 2014 om 13:03)  

I'm going to have to check these out. Thanks!

A Canadian Girl  – (21 mei 2014 om 21:28)  

I remember how much you loved From What I Remember so I ended up reading it too. It's definitely a solid read, Nina.

Since You've Been Gone is a book I've read recently that has an emphasis on friendship. Also, when I think of good friends in YA, Roar and Aria/Roar and Perry from Veronica Rossi's Under the Never Sky series come to mind.

Ula (Blog of Erised)  – (29 mei 2014 om 11:03)  

I haven't read any of these but some are on my TBR because people said they're good, especially From What I Remember.

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP