Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Release date: April, 2012
Pages: 464
Source: Bought

My feelings:



Description:
Sixteen-year-old Janelle Tenner is used to having a lot of responsibility. She balances working as a lifeguard in San Diego with an intense academic schedule. Janelle's mother is bipolar, and her dad is a workaholic FBI agent, which means Janelle also has to look out for her younger brother, Jared.

And that was before she died... and is brought back to life by Ben Michaels, a mysterious, alluring loner from her high school. When she discovers a strange clock that seems to be counting down to the earth's destruction, Janelle learns she has twenty-four days to figure out how to stop the clock and save the planet.

My Review:
It’s been a while since I read this book, but what I remember of it is that it’s good! Hell yeah!

The characters are amazing, especially the main character Janelle. She’s very determined to find answers to all of her questions. She’s also very kind and very, very brave! I seriously wouldn’t do anything she did in the book. Ben is also an awesome character. Actually one of the biggest reasons why I love this book is because of all of the characters. They are all so well written and all have their own character.

The plot is great. The twists are amazing and shocking! In a ‘no freaking way that just happened’ kind of way. From the start it got me hooked and I could not let go. I read Unraveling in two days. Yes, I had time!

I highly recommend this book and I cannot wait to read the second book in the Unraveling series. Go read it! 

Jenny @ Book Sojourner  – (14 mei 2014 om 00:05)  

This looks really good. I keep seeing it around and I hope to get to it someday :) Nice review!

Braine TS  – (14 mei 2014 om 08:52)  

This was very popular in the sphere when it came out. I skipped reading this coz I was on a YA Ban then and I'm really not a big Dystopia reader but I can see why it can be a winner. You pointed out great stuff about it, very very brave is always a good sign.

Nina  – (14 mei 2014 om 11:26)  

@Jenny: Thank you. It's really, really good. Hopefully you will love it as much as I did.

@Braine TS: Lol, it is, right! :) Yeah, not a big fan of reading books that everyone's reading. And I'm actually always behind. Lol. :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (14 mei 2014 om 12:36)  

*waves* :)

Oh I love a good character book. I must check out this series. Especially since you read it so quick!

A Canadian Girl  – (14 mei 2014 om 14:18)  

Yay, you're back! I wasn't expecting to love this one as much as I did so I'm glad you loved it too, Nina. The characters are indeed awesome!

Nina  – (14 mei 2014 om 15:59)  

@Melissa: *waves back* Yeah, def. read it. It's super good.

@A Canadian Girl: Woohoo! So happy to be back. And yay! that you loved the book as well. :)

Blodeuedd  – (15 mei 2014 om 06:23)  

Sounds good :D And if you remember that it was good so then ;) I just forget

Bookworm Brandee  – (15 mei 2014 om 09:23)  

This sounds like a great character-driven read. I always enjoy those. :)

Nina  – (15 mei 2014 om 11:30)  

@Blodeuedd: Usually I do too! But this time I remembered. Yay to my mind! :) Lol.

@Bookworm Brandee: Yes, def character-driven! Really good.

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP