Feature & Follow

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

Q: What are your favourite books of 2014 so far? 

So far I actually haven't read a lot of books, goodreads says 8 books, so yeah not doing that great! Anyways, my favourite books so far would be 
Prophecy of the Sisters (book one), Guardian of the Gate (book two) by Michelle Zink and Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris.  Both are trilogies and even though I have a *thing* with not finishing series, I'm determined to finish the Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy this summer. Book two of Elizabeth Norris will also be read this summer. 

Jazmen ThisGirlReadsAlot  – (20 juni 2014 om 13:22)  

I plan on reading Unraveling. I'm glad you liked it and I hope you get to read some more. Thanks for checking out my F&F. Following back on on GFC :)

Kyendwarrior  – (20 juni 2014 om 13:37)  

LOL same here! I've been busy with school, but now that it's summer, I'm slowly catching up on all my reading :D
Thank you so much for stopping by! Following back via GFC :)

Girl with Bread  – (20 juni 2014 om 13:39)  

My cousin LOVES the Unraveling series (although the covers are kind of silly, ahaha).

I need to read Michelle Zink's Prophecy of the Sisters series. Thanks for reminding me!

Following back via GFC

Axie @ Books are Bread

Courtney Ann  – (20 juni 2014 om 16:09)  

I need to get a move on and read Michelle Zink's novels. I have the entire trilogy and still have yet to read them. Thanks for following, returning the favor!

Courtney @ Storybook Slayers

Monica  – (20 juni 2014 om 17:26)  

Hopping thru. Thanks for following following back via GFC

Angela ReadingCave  – (21 juni 2014 om 06:06)  

I haven't read any of these- great list. GFC follower

My Feature&Follow

Elizabeth  – (21 juni 2014 om 09:24)  

...you know, I've not even heard of these books. My books to read radar is letting me down! I'm going to have to go check these out :)

Following back via GFC!

Elizabeth  – (21 juni 2014 om 09:24)  

...you know, I've not even heard of these books. My books to read radar is letting me down! I'm going to have to go check these out :)

Following back via GFC!

Tracy  – (22 juni 2014 om 10:07)  

I haven't read any of these! Great picks! Followed back via GFC!

B  – (22 juni 2014 om 13:12)  

Great picks for you this week! Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I've been out of town! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I followed back via GFC :)
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

Kindlemom  – (23 juni 2014 om 10:06)  

I really want to start the Prophecy of the Sisters trilogy as well and if it can make you want to read all of them when you normally don't, then that must be a good sign about them.

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP