Feature & Follow

"The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read."

Q: Post a photo of your favourite mug.

Well, okay then. Here we go...




The mug on the left I've received as a present from my sister. The mug came with more mugs, plates and silverware. All from this Dutch brand called Blond Amsterdam. It's a very famous brand in the Netherlands. They also sell things for the bathroom. Love Blond Amsterdam. I love the design: Just two girls sitting, drinking coffee or tea and talking about life. Or just gossiping.

I heart the mug on the right. It's my absolute favourite. My sister bought me this mug in December. I believe it was two/three years ago when I received the mug. It's the number one mug I use in December. 


And I also adore the mug in the background, the owl mug. I received that mug from Cecilia, the blogger from Epic Rat. It's super cute!  

Tishia Mackey  – (27 juni 2014 om 18:27)  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back :)

Tishia/Paranormal Opinion

Sugar and Snark  – (27 juni 2014 om 23:43)  

Love the mugs, so cute! Have a great weekend!

Old email follower (chidoryx AT hotmail DOT com)

Sugar & Snark

CHRISTINE DANIELLE  – (28 juni 2014 om 00:29)  

I love the mug that your sister gave you. :)
By the way, I'm a new follower via GFC
Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

Vicki W  – (28 juni 2014 om 18:29)  

Love all of these mugs, especially the owl one! Thanks for stopping by my blog, following back :)

Lisa Mandina  – (29 juni 2014 om 09:49)  

Cute mugs! Thanks for visiting me, I'm following you back with GFC.

Kelsey  – (29 juni 2014 om 09:56)  

Those are adorable! I love cute mugs

Annette Mills  – (1 juli 2014 om 06:03)  

Thanks for visiting. I'm following via Feedly.

Tracy Terry  – (1 juli 2014 om 08:18)  

So sweet and especially the Christmas mug. My favourite mug has a picture of Eeyore on it.

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP