Ten Characters Who Would Make Great Leaders.

The Broke and the Bookish created this weekly feature where bloggers/readers can post their top ten list. 

Ten Characters Who Would Make Great Leaders:


1. Will from What I Remember by Stacey Kramer & Valerie Thomas would be a great leader of the music club.
2. Bria from Wanderlove would be a great leader of the travel club.      
3. Kate from The Goddess Test would be a great leader of the greek mythology club.
4. Meg from The Disenchantments would be a great leader of the music club.
5. Helen from Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood would be a great leader of the revenge club.
6. Lily from Firespell would be great leader of the fighting club.
7. Hannah from Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne would be a great leader of the Athletic Club. 
8. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter would be a great leader of the Magic club.
9. Madison from L.A.Candy by Lauren Conrad would be great leader of the drama club. 

Only nine, can't think of another character who would make a great leader. :)

Heather G.  – (7 november 2017 om 11:27)  

Yes to Hermione! She'd be a great leader of anything!

Nina  – (7 november 2017 om 11:44)  

@Heather G: Totally agree! She would be such a great leader.

Michelle  – (7 november 2017 om 20:11)  

I LOVED From What I Remember!!! Also, Meg from The Disenchantments was my fave in that book. Great list :)

Alicia AKernelofNonsense  – (7 november 2017 om 22:02)  

Hermione is a natural leader for sure and not just because she's bossy, she's incredibly talented and smart as well.

Nuria - UnwrappedDreams  – (7 november 2017 om 23:28)  

Reading your list, I wish I had specified what exactly my characters should lead... Great idea!

Nina  – (8 november 2017 om 02:50)  

@Michelle: From What I Remember was fun, wasn't it? Def. want to reread it.

@Alicia AkernelofNonsense: I agree. And she would be a strong female leader.

Jo  – (8 november 2017 om 09:37)  

Hermione and Kate would be great!

Catherine  – (8 november 2017 om 10:11)  

Hermione would definitely make a great leader!

Ashley Sapp  – (8 november 2017 om 12:37)  

Awesome list! Kate would definitely be a great leader of the mythology club!

Just Another Girl and Her Books  – (8 november 2017 om 15:21)  

I'm glad I'm not the only one that made it to 9 people for my list. :)

Have a great week. - Katie

M. | RAIN CITY READS  – (8 november 2017 om 16:16)  

I have to admit I haven't read all of these books so I can't really comment on accuracy, but I do love the idea of listing characters to fill a bunch of different roles - I think that's a great take on the theme!

Suzanne at The Bookish Libra  – (8 november 2017 om 19:06)  

Great list! Hermione made mine this week as well :)

Sarah  – (8 november 2017 om 19:24)  

I love that you included Madison from LA Candy. I LOVED those books and The Fame Game also. I am not even embarrassed to admit it even though I am older than the target audience. I loved Lauren Conrad on Laguna Beach and The Hills and those books were a great trip down memory lane, even though they were "fiction".

Christy LoveOfBooks  – (10 november 2017 om 01:40)  

I'm not familiar with any of these characters, but I love a good leader. :)

Annemieke  – (10 november 2017 om 11:49)  

Hermoine will make a great leader in the future. :)

Zoe N.  – (10 november 2017 om 15:04)  

YES, YES, YES. I completely agree. Hermione would be an absolutely amazing leader. Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous post! <3

~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

Nina  – (12 november 2017 om 09:54)  

@Zoe N: Thank you! Hermoine is such a great character, who doesn't love her.

@Annemieke: For sure!

@Christy LoveOfBooks: Oh no! :) I recommend all the books where these characters are from.

@Sarah: OMG! I love that you adore Lauren Conrad series. I love those books too, so fluffy and full of drama.

Suzanne: She's fantastic!

Bookish Owl  – (14 november 2017 om 01:36)  

Hey,
I've never read any of those books!! How is that possible!

Thnx for stopping by!

Een reactie plaatsen

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP