Echo by Alyson Noel

Echo by Alyson Noel
Release date: November, 2012
Pages: 396
Source: Borrowed

My feelings: 


Description:
There's still so much Daire Santos has to learn about being the last Soul Seeker….and about herself. As her magical training becomes more intense, so does her relationship with Dace. But when she learns that his connection to the evil Richter family goes far deeper than she ever imagined, she begins to question if love really can conquer all.
Dace is painfully aware that he wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the Richters' dark magic—and now his brother Cade is determined to use his love for Daire against him. Dace is willing to sacrifice anything to protect the girl he loves —including his own life. But will Daire allow it? And what if defeating Cade costs not only his life, but his soul too?

My Review:
In my review for Fated I said that I would tell you if I found my new favourite series and I think I have. Echo started out just as fantastic as Fated and then the ending came and it blew my mind! It was MIND BLOWING EPIC!

Daire is still learning about her gifts and powers. I still love reading about how she is learning to deal with her powers and how to control them. I do have to mention Daire is a very first learner, she gets everything right the first time. Sometimes a bit unbelievable.

Echo is written in dual character point of view and I loved it. We get to know not only Dace much better, but also his mother. 

The plot is very intense and when the action kicks in, it kicks in so well! The ending is a cliffhanger that makes you want to run to the nearest bookstore and get the third book. I'm super excited to tell you that my library had book three aswell, so I will start reading it very, very soon!

Kindlemom  – (4 december 2017 om 05:03)  

So glad you are still liking this series, I hope all the other books are just as good for you!

Melliane  – (4 december 2017 om 05:07)  

It's great to see you're having a wonderful time again!

Nina  – (4 december 2017 om 05:13)  

@Kindlemom: Me too! I'm really looking forward to book #3.

@Melliane: I'm really enjoying this series so far! Fingers crossed it will stay this way.

Sarah @ A Weebish Book Blog  – (4 december 2017 om 08:55)  

This sounds exciting! I've only read one book by Noel and I have to say I was less than pleased. This is the first I'm hearing about this series though and it does sound fascinating. Might have to give it a shot. :)

Nina  – (4 december 2017 om 10:13)  

@Sarah: Yay! So far I'm really enjoying this series. I do hope it's going to continue to be great!

Lauren  – (4 december 2017 om 16:27)  

I'm glad to hear this series just keeps getting better and better for you! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on book 3 :)

Carole Wooten  – (4 december 2017 om 17:34)  

I am happy to hear that you are still enjoying this series. I haven't heard too much about this series but it does sound like a good read.

Nina  – (5 december 2017 om 09:53)  

@Blodeuedd: Loving the cover too!

@Lauren: I'm really excited to start it!

@Carole: So far so good! :)

Melissa (Books and Things)  – (5 december 2017 om 12:40)  

I've only read an offshoot book of this series but not the series. Strange I know but you have me curious about it all over again. I do need to try it. I'll be seeing if my library has it as well!

Shell  – (5 december 2017 om 16:47)  

The series is still on my TBR, but I'm glad you're loving it. Those covers aren't too bad either. ;)

Enjoy the rest of the series!

Nina  – (6 december 2017 om 09:59)  

@Melissa: Yay! I hope your library has it.

@Shell: Oh no! haha. I love the colours. The first cover is my favourite, love the purple.

Midnight Cowgirl  – (8 december 2017 om 17:08)  

I haven't read this series, but your review tempts me to give it a try :)

Nina  – (9 december 2017 om 02:26)  

@Midnight Cowgirl: Yay! :)

Nadene  – (9 december 2017 om 05:24)  

It is great that you are enjoying this series. Also it is good to know that the other book is available so you don't have to wait to discover how it will all unfold.

Verushka Byrow  – (10 december 2017 om 00:53)  

This is a series I definitely have to look in to into after reading your review!

Nina  – (10 december 2017 om 06:25)  

@Nadene: I know, right! I love that they have the books at the library.

@Verushka: Yay! Happy to hear that.

Maureen Bakker  – (11 december 2017 om 11:35)  

I've wanted to start this series for a while now. I still haven't gotten to it yet though. But reading your review makes me really want to start reading ASAP. I'm especially curious about that ending. ;)

Nina  – (12 december 2017 om 02:24)  

@Maureen Bakker: Yay! I hope you get the chance to read it! So far, pretty good series.

Een reactie posten

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP